In a word… MANY
There have been a ton of new promotions released in the last 8 weeks. I have not been very good at sharing them. Partly, because I needed some time to get familiar with them myself, and partly because I have been lacking the time to do so.
I am creating separate pages for the ongoing promotions, and I will try to stay on top of sharing as new promotions roll out.
The first one I want to share is the BEST OF… stamp sets that are being released each month in honor of Stampin’ Up!’s 25th anniversary. I have created a special page (see the tab at the top of my blog page) the will be updated on the 1st of each month with the new set and item #. CLICK HERE to view the page.
Next, and I am super excited about this… Photopolymer Stamps!
We’ve searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we’ve found it. We’re excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
|132956||Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp SetRecommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
Includes 57 pieces. (Don’t faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don’t plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Available on all order types beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don’t forget you can store them in our clear cases.
HOW COOL IS THAT!
If/when more sets are released, I will create a page for quick access to the new releases.
Sent with Love…
|Dates: February 1 – April 30, 2013|
During this limited-time offer, you can purchase the exclusive Sent with Love Stamp Set or Sent with Love Designer Series Paper-or bundle them for a special 20 percent discount!
|Sent with Love Stamp Set (clear-mount; English only)||
|Sent with Love Designer Series Paper||
Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
The Sent with Love Stamp Set and Sent with Love Designer Series Paper are only available during this special offer. After April 30, they’ll both fly away!
In addition, you may purchase the Sent with Love Digital Kit (item 132914; $9.95). Please note that the digital kit is not included in the bundle.
The Fine Print
- You can purchase as many stamp sets, Designer Series Papers, or bundles as you’d like! There are no limits.
- You don’t have to do anything special to take advantage of this special offer-shop away!
- The Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine are all available to be purchased separately. But why would you do that when you can buy all three together and save 20 percent?
- The Sent with Love Digital Kit is not available as part of the bundle.
- The Sent with Love Stamp Set and Sent with Love Designer Series Paper are exclusive to this special offer-you won’t be able to get them after April 30!