Here is the card I made with my favorite new set, Pomp & Circumstance . It is a set of 6 and I can use 3 of the 6 for different occasions. I LOVE this set. Stampin’ Up! had me with the brain. I love it. There is another stamp in Pomp & Circumstance that says YAY, YOU! and Here’s a little POMP to CELEBRATE you CIRCUMSTANCE! Isn’t it just adorable?
I used coredinations card stock in Basic Gray for the base of the card and the mat for the main image. I used the sanding tool to reveal the lighter core. I wanted more dot detail so I used my paper piercing tool and mat to add dots around the distressed Basic Gray mat. I used the distressing tool on the Crushed Curry card stock.
The inside is finished simply.
- Neutrals Core’dinations
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
- Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Basic Gray 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- White Baker’s Twine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Sanding Block
- Stampin’ Distress Tool
- Pomp & Circumstance stamp set (Available SOON! Occasions Catalog)