Today is Saturday. You already knew that I am sure. Today is a work day for me. I will get back in my craft room and make the next batch of cards for my blog. I think they will be Christmas cards with a few any occasion thrown in. I know a lot of demos have moved on from Christmas but hey, it is really more than two weeks away AND I just started Christmast shopping. I will, however, try to stick to current product only. This card I am sharing today is filled with retired items. This is a CAS (clean and simple) card that I love. It was fast to make and I think it is lovely.
Put on some Christmas music and make some cards this week. If you are way ahead of the game and already finished, (your friends probably call you Martha Stewart if you are) well then, come over and help me! LOL just kidding of course. Sit back and pour some eggnog and count your blessings. How blessed are we that we are able to spend our free time on cards and crafts!
- Early Espresso 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
- Bells & Boughs – Clear-Mount Stamp
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Always Artichoke Stampin’ Write Marker
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin Write Marker
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
- Blender Pens
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon
- Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon