Today is my stepsister’s birthday (we are 8 days apart) and it was my aunt Joan’s birthday too. My dear aunt passed away many years ago but I still miss her so often.
This card was made with both of them in mind. It is a layout CASE of Teneale’s card CLICK HERE For my card I stamped Ex Libris on sweater weather dsp using soft sky ink. I stamped it twice and cut it up to make the layered front. The flowers are from Stippled Blossoms in soft sky and so saffron. Everything is sponged with crumb cake. The sentiment is from Loving Thoughts and stamped in crumb cake ink.
This was scheduled to be posted on Friday. For some odd reason it never posted. We spent Friday on the road. What is normally a 5 hour drive took 8. That 8 hours is not counting the delay from the flat tire we woke up to Friday morning. We had a lot of quality time in the car with the kid. At the end of the day we arrived safely home, and that is all that matters.
- Soft Sky 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Soft Sky 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon
- Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
- 1″ Square Punch
- Paper Snips
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin’ Pad
- French Foliage
- Loving Thoughts – Clear-Mount Stamp
- Stippled Blossoms Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Ex Libris – Clear-Mount Stamp
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamping Sponges