Yesterday I posted the first of a 4 card set (SEE HERE if you missed it) featuring Just Sayin’ + another stamp set. Today I give you Just Sayin’ + For the Birds. I continued with the same colors, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Old Olive, Very Vanilla. Today’s card uses a bit more Old Olive (DSP & Ribbon) but still coordinates with yesterday’s card.
I used Old Olive taffeta ribbon, which is retired, but you could easily use Pear Pizzazz taffeta ribbon. I can’t really tell them apart. That is one of my favorite thing about 3/8″ Taffeta ribbon – one color will work with several different shades….AND it is so easy to work with!
My little birdies were colored using a blender pen. I used markers (midnight muse, real red, chocolate chip, old olive, pumpkin pie) to ink the stamp. After I stamped the image I came back in with my blender pen and used the ink from the image to color the birds.
- Neutrals Core’dinations
- For The Birds Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Just Sayin’ [english, cl
- Etcetera Designer Series Paper
- Pear Pizzazz 3/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Midnight Muse 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Old Olive 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
- Regals Candy Dots
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
- Paper-Piercing Tool
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat
- Stampin’ Distress Tool
- Stampin’ Sanding Block
- Word Bubbles Framelits Dies
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Magnetic Platform