NEW TOOL from Stampin’ Up! to create envelopes!
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use; it will go over as a huge wow when you demonstrate it at your events and your customers see it in action. It looks intimidating at first glance, but when they see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score they’ll go crazy (in a good way).
- It’s small and lightweight; this makes it easy for you to take it to your events and show it. It’s also a great selling point when you show your customers how it’s super portable and easy to store. It’s small and light enough that they could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend’s for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much! $19.95
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog, so it’s here to stay. Available September 1
Stampin’ Up! searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we’ve found it. We’re excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
This is the second set I have purchased and there are 6 sets to choose from!
A new, holiday-themed collection of single stamps is now available! The holidays will be here before you know it, and these holiday-themed single stamps may be just what the budget-conscious stamper needs. There are eight different stamps to choose from, six of which coordinate with Framelits dies or punches.
- These stamps are available on any order type-customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers.
- Single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won’t be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they’ll be packaged in cello bags. If you’d like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won’t come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you’ll need to buy a block separately if you don’t already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There’s no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- These holiday-themed stamps are only available through January 31, 201, so get them while you can!
My Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin kit arrived and I can’t wait to play with it. I got in on the GREAT DEAL that is about to expire.
Offer Dates: July 18, 2013 -August 31, 2013
Offer Details: Use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $10 a month* for the first two months.
*plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included!
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Promotion applies only to the first two months of a new subscription. After receiving two month’s worth, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You and your customers need to visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join.
- You must click “Add Promo Code” and then enter the promo code PUMPKINDEAL in the “Promo Code” field when you sign up on the mypaperpumpkin.com website to take advantage of this promotion.
- You must join by Saturday, August 31, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT).